Terminal Island Correctional Facility
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terminal Island Correctional Facility

Terminal Island Correctional Facility A second life prison

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blog questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oceanis
Admin
Oceanis

Blog questions Empty
PostSubject: Blog questions   Blog questions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:39 am

I am reading the blog each day and sending some stuff to be post on it.

I have to say that it is nice but i would like to understand why

1. we can post directly?
2. we can post comment to existing text.

I think a blog is as well a way to communicate this one way communication is in my opinion a pitty.

I think blog allows as well admin function to validate post entry and comment entry that allows user to post it directly.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Graff
Accused

Blog questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog questions   Blog questions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:39 am

When the blog was first set up it was very few people that were intrested in using it or in writing for it perhaps the time has come to open up posting and moderation on the blog. TI has grown since I started the blog significantly. Will certainly discuss ways of doing this. We have talked in the past about using other bloging software with more functionality mane the time has come to do that. However the thing we need to achieve is consistency. So as far as the big pictures concerned I think we need to make changes but slowly to get people using thing however the main point of the blog was to support the rp in TI and we need to make sure whatever happens that the rp in ti comes first.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Graff
Accused

Blog questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog questions   Blog questions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:40 am

When the blog was first set up it was very few people that were intrested in using it or in writing for it perhaps the time has come to open up posting and moderation on the blog. TI has grown since I started the blog significantly. Will certainly discuss ways of doing this. We have talked in the past about using other bloging software with more functionality mane the time has come to do that. However the thing we need to achieve is consistency. So as far as the big pictures concerned I think we need to make changes but slowly to get people using thing however the main point of the blog was to support the rp in TI and we need to make sure whatever happens that the rp in ti comes first.
Back to top Go down
Oceanis
Admin
Oceanis

Blog questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog questions   Blog questions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:12 am

I think being able to post comment will be great.
First because anyone writting like feedback and secondly it make it more participative.

This is my blog when i was playing Eve

http://oceanis.over-blog.com/

Never had any issues with letting people comments.
Back to top Go down
Torie Breen
Admin

Blog questions Empty
PostSubject: Just Modified the Blog   Blog questions I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:44 pm

I just modified the blog so anyone, including unregisted users can post comments to the blog. Origional posts should still go though any of the contributors. Generally we have made somone a contributor after t they have posted a few times. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blog questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blog questions   Blog questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blog questions
Page 1 of 1