Terminal Island Correctional Facility
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terminal Island Correctional Facility

Terminal Island Correctional Facility A second life prison

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xmass card workshop and Miss Santa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Xmass card workshop and Miss Santa Empty
PostSubject: Xmass card workshop and Miss Santa   Xmass card workshop and Miss Santa I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:40 am

When: Sunday 13 of december
Time: 3:30 US east Coast / 9:30 Western Europe
where:Recreation Room

Event Topic:

This is Xmass and event in Terminal Island we do prepar Xmass.
As social activies, always looking for our re-integration, a Xmass workshop will be organize to produce Xmass card.

After the workshop we will reward the best Xmass Card.

OOC

We will play at two levels.

1. You have the opportunity to prepare you own Xmass card before and present it at the end of the event. The best one will be rewarded. The topic of the Xmass card must be related to Terminal of course.

2 For the fun we will draw a very very ver special card with a very very very special Miss Santa. I keep the surprise.
The screen shoot are already done and will be given to the participants of the workshop Very Happy

We will post this wonderfull Santa all around. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Calendar)
Back to top Go down
https://terminalisland.rpg-board.net
Oceanis
Admin
Oceanis

Xmass card workshop and Miss Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xmass card workshop and Miss Santa   Xmass card workshop and Miss Santa I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:55 am

The event is canceled.
Back to top Go down

Xmass card workshop and Miss Santa
Page 1 of 1