Terminal Island Correctional Facility
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terminal Island Correctional Facility

Terminal Island Correctional Facility A second life prison

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daily reports?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Natacha Chernov
Accused

Daily reports? Empty
PostSubject: Daily reports?   Daily reports? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:48 am

Hi, I'm still pretty new at Terminal Island RP, so I'd like to thank you all for the great work you are doing, both inworld and on these forums. I must admit Terminal Island is one of the best roleplaying sims I've visited in Sl.
There is one thing I'd appreciate very much as a guard, something I would call "guards daily reports". I'm not able to be online every day, so I'm missing some informations important for the roleplay. As a guard, I'd like to know at least the most importants events which happened during the time I wasn't "on duty" - any escape, riot, sickness, officer being beaten, contraband found, who was put into isolation, etc... Maybe some system of very basic daily reports, available not only here but mainly inworld? Or does something like that already exist and it's only me who doesn't know about it?
And please sorry for my English, not my first language, but working on it:)
Back to top Go down
Oceanis
Admin
Oceanis

Daily reports? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily reports?   Daily reports? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:16 am

We have open this section https://terminalisland.rpg-board.net/story-line-f8/

Daily report culd be put there in a few lines...at least important fact.

Sharing information is in fact a problem bounce ...many time zone and we are not always on line....
Back to top Go down
Cl Simondsen
Accused

Daily reports? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily reports?   Daily reports? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:07 am

Hello Natacha and all other guards!

I strongly encourage to use the possibility of posting messages via the group (Guards or Staff) to get over the information problem and to keep up-to-date.
Don't use the IM, please, but write a message in the group
(Open the Group, click on messages, write your message with a subject and send it). This way we would get all relevant information we missed while being off.
Moreover this forum here is a good source of information as well.
Another source for short notes is the PDA, where you can write short notes concerning the inmate.
(e.g. /96 Karin Avon note Needs regular delousing) will add "Needs regular delousing" to the notes for inmate Karin Avon)

The messageboard in the guards room could be used as well, but hasn't been so in the past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daily reports? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily reports?   Daily reports? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily reports?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terminal Island Correctional Facility :: Terminal Island :: General Discussion-
Jump to: