Terminal Island Correctional Facility
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terminal Island Correctional Facility

Terminal Island Correctional Facility A second life prison

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A small riot - REPOST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karin Avon
Accused
Karin Avon

A small riot - REPOST Empty
PostSubject: A small riot - REPOST   A small riot - REPOST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:31 pm

Subject: A small riot if you like? Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:48 pm Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
Hi everyone!
Last night Samatha and me had a little IC chat about the treatment by staff and what we could do about it. So this idea was born IC, but it is too big that we simply can play it without prior agreement of the Council.
IC: Sam and me are sick about the violence coming down on our family by staff. We had poisoning and several long lasting mutilations. Nothing of it had IC consequences to the staff members in question. So we need to act on it more convincingly. Finally Sam and me agreed on taking over the prison without hurting anyone (too much). When we achieved control we will ask the warden to fullfil our demands. We have not planned a mass escape as our aim is to improve our living conditions.

OOC: This could be a major RP-event. It involves all players but cannot be acted out without help from the Admins. Guards will be taken down and locked up without having a key IC. This will be no problem as we have good quality players in the Sim. But for moving objects like bunk beds to baricade doors we need experienced Admins who will not move have of the prison and cause real damage.
This is why i want to discuss this RP-event in front, here and on Saturday Jan. 09 at the GM-Meeting.

Karin
Back to top Go down

A small riot - REPOST
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terminal Island Correctional Facility :: Terminal Island :: Events Calendars-
Jump to: