Terminal Island Correctional Facility
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terminal Island Correctional Facility

Terminal Island Correctional Facility A second life prison

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karin's Closed and Open

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karin Avon
Accused
Karin Avon

Karin's Closed and Open Empty
PostSubject: Karin's Closed and Open   Karin's Closed and Open I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:29 am

Foreword

Recently there are plenty of new lines open and available for players to join. This is wonderful to see. In order to clean up I hereby declare my old lines as DEAD or ABOUT TO DIE. If someone wants to pick up an old line involving my character, please ask me.

Open

• We do have a black market. Karin has some sources to get things to the block. So there can be role-play around it to get things into the prison. Please don't ask Karin to get in a rocket or explosives in for you. That will not happen in a real prison and so it won't be played in TI. However there should be no godmodding necessary.
  • Training in fights for my family.

About to die

• My attack on Natascha Krokus. There should be plenty to investigate, Natascha might pick the line up again, if she should return. I cannot declare this line dead because others have been involved in the IC background who never got the chance to step onto the stage.
Dead

• Explosion in the prosecutor's office. DEAD
  • Karin killed a third cop. Investiagtion never took place. The witness left SL. I consider this cop rotten now and myself as having gone away with murder.
  • Karin's attack on Officer Avier.
Back to top Go down
Oceanis
Admin
Oceanis

Karin's Closed and Open Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karin's Closed and Open   Karin's Closed and Open I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:37 am

Will open a file in the Attorney office
Back to top Go down

Karin's Closed and Open
Page 1 of 1